Internship / Working Student Recruitment (m/f/d)
We are looking for a student that is interested in joining us for their internship (30-40hrs/week) or as a working student (20hrs/week). You will contribute to scaling up our startup by supporting recruitment and employer branding initiatives. More than just communicating with our candidates, you will help create a great candidate experience and to build an employer brand that will attract the best talent out there. This is not your regular internship/working student role, but a chance to join a very promising startup from its early stages and to directly contribute to its growth!
- You support recruitment by direct searching profiles, pre-screening applicants, scheduling interviews and communicating with candidates
- You will source and select suitable channels for our job ads and make sure our pipeline is always full with promising profiles
- You will conduct research on employer branding strategies and other HR relevant topics
- You will set up templates for contract and HR documents and support contract management
What we want to see in you:
- You are enrolled as a student in the fields of Psychology, Business or a similar field
- You are fluent in English and German (at least C1)
- You have first experience from internships or working student positions
- Ideally you have previous experience in direct search – or interest in becoming a pro at it! – and HR softwares
- You are detailed oriented with a hands-on approach and highly reliable when it comes to administrative tasks
- You see HR more than a support function and are interested in strategic topics
What you can expect from us:
- 🌟An insight into a wide range of HR topics: from administration to highly strategic ones
- ❤️Team spirit: No divas and flat hierarchies!
- 🚀Grow together: We are growing and you will grow with us! How? With a challenging environment and an international team that will support you in everything
- 🖥️ The #newnormal: Flexible working hours and full commitment to your wellbeing by keeping everyone safe during covid-19, which includes working fully remote and many initiatives to support remote environment
- 📦 Startup perks: Regular virtual team events and surprise packages delivered straight to your address!
No one knows what you need in order to work at your best better than yourself. Let us know and we’ll try and make it happen!
Want to join our team?
Send your application (make sure to include your Github/Stackoverflow profile!) to Camila Sarmanho (HR Manager) – email@example.com