Working Student Collectibles Analyst (m/f/d)
Imagine your day-to-day job is to find the rarest and valuable collectibles out there. Sounds like your biggest dream coming true? We are looking for a working student that is passionate about collectibles and interested in taking over the role of sourcing and evaluating rare collectibles – from iconic Rolex watches to rare Porsches.
Our platform allows people to invest in things they love, and you will play a crucial role in sourcing those assets and making sure our pipeline is always looking promising and filled with the most sought-after collectible items.
- You will support sourcing collectible cars, sneaker, watches and others, that fit our asset portfolio
- You will help further develop our internal system to evaluate the value of assets, their liquidity and associated risks & potentials, as well as conducting analysis in form of case-calculations.
- You will help evaluate the users sentiment and adjust the pipeline accordingly
- You conduct brand evaluations, as well as deep research into collectibles market and reliable sources of purchase
- You support administrative and ad-hoc tasks, such as preparing presentations and excel sheets
What we want to see in you:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics and are taking a gap year or in the last semester of your Master’s degree
- You are fluent in English (at least B2), German is considered an asset
- First professional experiences from internships in start-ups, consulting, supply chain, investment banking and/or asset management consulting are welcome
- You have an analytical mindset and you are a quick learner with an eye for details
- You are either already knowledgeable or eager to learn about alternative investments and the collectables market
- You have excellent presentation skills, high assertiveness and the ability to work across different functions and stakeholders
- Skills are relevant, but the most important characteristic we want to see in you is that you are passionate about collectible assets and know or want to learn everything about iconic pieces in this sector. You should be really excited about Timeless and our mission and fully understand what we are trying to accomplish!
What you can expect from us:
- The opportunity to network and build relationships with other collectables enthusiasts, while being part of an innovative fintech startup
- A dream job of researching collectable items and getting an insight into how their dealers work
- We are growing and you will grow with us! How? With a challenging environment and an international team that will support you in everything
- Flexible working hours and full commitment to your wellbeing by keeping everyone safe during covid-19, which includes the possibility of working fully remote and many initiatives to support remote environment
- Regular (virtual) team events and surprise packages delivered straight to your address!
- No one knows what you need in order to work at your best better than yourself. Let us know and we’ll try and make it happen!
If that sounds like a perfect match for you, please contact Camila Sarmanho (HR Manager) on email@example.com