SEA Manager (M/W/D)
What you can expect from the role:
- You will plan, drive and optimise SEA-Campaigns, and take ownership of budget planning and targeted KPIs for different market segments
- You will continuously optimise the account structure, keyword portfolio, ad texts, landing pages and bidding strategies
- You are responsible for the creation and presentation of quarterly / ad hoc reports that map campaign performance, as well as the continuous reporting of relevant KPIs and further analyses
- You will carry out A / B tests, collect and analyse data, and identify trends and insights in order to maximise the performance of our social media accounts
- You will develop innovative strategies to improve and expand our PPC activities by evaluating new advertising channels, campaign types, Google Ads Features and beta features
What we want to see in you:
- You have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Economics, Marketing, Communication or a related subject
- You have at least 3 years of hands-on experience in a similar role and a sound knowledge of search engines
- You have strong analytical skills and an affinity for numbers, paired with a deep understanding of Google Analytics, Data Studio and other tracking tools
- You have experience with classic performance marketing tools (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads & Co.), as well as Youtube Ads, display and retargeting tools. Native advertising would be a big plus!
- You work autonomously, with a high level of initiative and are always striving to optimise processes
- You are an excellent communicator across the board and your former colleagues describe you as organized, detail oriented and adaptable
- You speak English and German fluently (at least C1). German on native level would be an asset
What you can expect from us:
- The opportunity to work together with our strong and motivated marketing team to expand our user base
- Team spirit: We are a cross-functional team with no divas and flat hierarchies!
- Grow together: We are growing, so you will grow with us! How? With a challenging environment and your own personal development budget of 1800€/year
- The #newnormal: flexible working hours and a hybrid (or full-time) remote work setup that can be adapted to your personal needs!
- Remote support: initiatives to support you working remotely, including providing you with what you need to improve your home office environment, as well as weekly team games
- Startup perks: Regular virtual team events and surprise packages delivered straight to your address
That sounds interesting for you? Send your application to Camila Sarmanho (HR Manager) – email@example.com