Start Date: Asap (Remote/ Berlin)
What your role will be:
- As a part of our product team, you will work across Frontend and Backend to build new features into our product
- You take full responsibility for you code and will constantly audit and monitor its quality
What we want to see in you:
- You have at least 2+ years of experience working as a software developer and are experienced in cut-edge stacks such as ReactJS/Typescript for frontend and Node.js for backend
- You are familiar with Serverless framework and AWS lambda, API gateway, Cloudwatch, Sentry, CircleCI, Docker
- You have set up CI/CD pipelines in the past
- You embrace a fast-paced environment and aspire to constantly improve yourself and learn new technologies and concepts
- Ideally you have experience with open source technologies, as well as pen-testing, and common security flaws
- You are fluent in English, have strong communication skills and thrive in a cross-functional environment
What you can expect from us:
- Team spirit: No divas and flat hierarchies!
- Grow together: We are growing and you will grow with us! How? With a challenging environment and an international team that will support you in everything
- The #newnormal: Flexible working hours, remote work and full commitment to your wellbeing by keeping everyone safe during covid-19, which includes working fully remote and many initiatives to support remote environment
- Startup perks: Regular virtual team events and surprise packages delivered straight to your address!
No one knows what you need in order to work at your best better than yourself: let us know and we’ll try and make it happen!
Want to join our team?
Send your application (make sure to include your Github/Stackoverflow profile!) to Camila Sarmanho (HR Manager) – firstname.lastname@example.org